Monday, April 5, 2010

Good Bye Presicion Control...and Welcome To Sony EMCS

my uniform shoe and the coat


this is me



I get the offer from Sony 3 weeks before my internship start,luckily....there are 3 main reason why i choose Sony instead of Precision Control
1. short distance
2. no toll
3. no jam

my 12 weeks internship start today...This time, Sony EMCS hired more than 100 people for internship. Uniten student around 40 people..a lot... enough to open a class in BM...

basically we haven't start working on today. We just fill some form and choose the uniform size. Nothing to do, all the day just waiting....zzzzzzz

around 3pm we only allow to visit our respective department. My department call PDE(panel digital engineering). This department is basically doing a error checking and repairing the main board of the Sony Bravia LCD that are nonfunctional.

No comments:

Post a Comment