Friday, April 23, 2010

my mini project begins...

now i am heading to my 3rd week of the internship in the Sony.....my supervisor has given me a proper project..before this i am just supporting them to standardize their department database..everyday doing ms excel only...so sien...

this week my supervisor told me i will having a small project. That project is about communicating the pc to the LCD TV using the software. LCD TV just understand few type of the code that pc actually can send. My project is  investigate the code that can be send to the LCD TV from pc then design a software to send the respective code.

i totally stuck and out of idea because this is my 1st time approach to designing a software. luckily my supervisor say there is a example to follow..i just need to modify the example software using the C# compiler..i have learning C# in my uni before, but i not paying attention when learning.just knowing the basic only..

No comments:

Post a Comment